Brazos Higher Education Service Corporation is pleased to recommend the Bank of Lake Mills Bar Review Loan to Baylor Law students.
- Applicants must be a graduating or a recent graduate of Baylor Law School (within the last 9 months)
- Applicants and cosigners must meet minimum FICO score, income, and other credit requirements
- Applicants may apply with or without a cosigner
- Applicants must be at least (18) years of age at the time of application
- Variable interest rates are adjusted quarterly
- Min / Max loan amount $2,001 / $14,500
- An origination fee may apply
Students should consider private student loans only after taking advantage of all lower cost sources of funding, including federal, state and grant programs.
The Bank of Lake Mills Bar Review Loan is not being offered, made or endorsed by Baylor University.
The terms of the Bank of Lake Mills Bar Review Loan are subject to change.
The Bank of Lake Mills is not affiliated with Baylor University.
Phone Number: (800) 618-2668